Weight Loss and Hormonal Balance Program
- For weight loss resistance plus menopause symptom relief
Essentials with Hormonal Support — 30-day program
This program is for you if:
- You have weight gain along with other symptoms, like hot flashes and night sweats, irritability, vaginal dryness, fuzzy thinking, and depressed mood.
- Your symptoms and weight gain are likely connected to fluctuating hormones.
- You have additional challenges because fat tissue also produces hormones which can worsen the hormonal imbalance that blocks the weight loss process.
What you get with your program
- Herbal Equilibrium — our exclusive phytotherapy-based endocrine support formula to restore hormonal balance and help relieve your symptoms.
- M-Boost — our exclusive metabolic formula with cutting-edge ingredients to help you lose weight by supporting healthy metabolism, keeping your body from storing fat, reducing hunger and tamping down cravings.
- WheySational — our satisfying protein-packed shake is enhanced to taste great and work with your metabolism to help reduce cravings and promote healthy weight.
- Our Essentials Diet and Lifestyle e-Guide — our step-by-step guide for overcoming weight loss resistance includes our Essentials Diet and is packed with information on lifestyle, exercise and more. You’ll also get special tips for healing hidden metabolic imbalances so you can finally lose weight for good. The e-Guide is delivered via e-mail, usually within one week of purchase.
- Free phone support from our Advisors — whenever you need it. One of the hallmarks of the Women's Health Network.
- Satisfaction guaranteed with no questions asked.
- Automatic resupply — maintain your results and momentum with a convenient monthly shipment of M-Boost, Herbal Equilibrium, and WheySational for just $79 a month. There’s never any purchase commitment and you may cancel anytime.
- Access to all of our exclusive formulas — order additional supplements to customize your program as needed.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.