Herbal Equilibrium™ for Hormonal Balance
For natural relief of hormonal imbalance, especially in menopause
- Doctor-designed herbal complex for full-spectrum support
- Made to the highest FDA standards of quality
- Proven in practice in over a decade of use
How It Works
For over 10 years, women have relied on Herbal Equilibrium to help restore their body’s hormonal balance. Its exclusive formula combines 7 herbal extracts proven to stimulate and support women’s endocrine function, without drugs or side effects. Because herbs are adaptogens – which means the body uses each active ingredient only as it needs it – Herbal Equilibrium is gentle but effective. It’s suitable for long term use, and for women of any age. The full-spectrum combination addresses all symptoms of hormonal imbalance, from common PMS to post-menopausal hot flashes, but is especially suited to perimenopause and menopause. Our research indicates over 80% of women feel significant improvement in the first 30 days, but you should expect continued with usage as directed on the label. For faster results in severe cases, combine Herbal Equilibrium with the changes we recommend in diet, exercise and lifestyle, which we provide online for free with purchase
Herbal Equilibrium is doctor-formulated with 7 herbal extracts proven in independent research to support hormonal balance in women:
- Black cohosh, red clover, and kudzu — form a powerful and synergistic isoflavone-glycoside complex that diminishes symptoms associated with estrogen deficiency like hot flashes and night sweats.
- Passionflower, chasteberry, and wild yam — botanicals used by traditional cultures to treat symptoms like irritability, anxiety, and insomnia. Recent studies show that the flavonoids in these herbs may mimic the actions of progesterone.
- Ashwagandha — an ayurvedic herb known to have aphrodisiac and mood-stabilizing properties. Recent studies suggest it activates the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadalaxis, influencing production of androgens in an adaptogenic fashion.
To learn more about the research behind the 7 active ingredients, explore the studies: Herbal Equilibrium™ references
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.