Calming neurotransmitter inhibits neuronal excitability
Find calm with GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid). GABA is an amino acid that functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain.
How will GABA help me?
- Works in the brain to block nerve impulses
- Known to play a role in the functioning of the pituitary gland — which regulates growth hormone synthesis, sleep cycles and body temperature
- May have a calming effect
Our GABA is:
- Formulated without milk/dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, yeast, corn, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors.
- Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices (the FDA's GMPs).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.