Exercising for Bone Health DVD
- Easy, effective exercises to improve wellness & bone health
Our exclusive DVD shows you how to use easy exercise routines to have better bones and a better body, all in the comfort of your own home. Natural health expert Dr. Susan Brown, PhD, introduces five popular exercise modalities to let you sample the different approaches to exercising for bone health. When combined with adequate calcium and vitamin D supplementation, diet, and lifestyle enhancements, simple exercise can actually fend off osteoporosis. This DVD lets you try different types of exercise to find one that you love. You’ll also learn to integrate bone-supporting movements and activities into your daily life and get tips on adapting many exercises to your fitness level.
Each section is easy to follow, and you don’t need special equipment. You’ll try:
- Isometric training
- Weight-bearing exercises
- Strength training
How will this Exercising for Bone Health DVD help you?
- See how at-home exercise routines for bone health can be a fun activity that makes you feel good every time you do it.
- Shows you can do more than maintain your existing bone health status — you can change and improve it.
- Special bonus features include simple movements that support your bone health everyday.
- Test out each exercise routine to find what works for you and the way you live.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.