For healthy joints, skin and other connective tissue
What makes our Collagen so much better than others?
Collagen — the most abundant protein in the body — is responsible for providing skin, bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissues with structure, support and elasticity.
As you age, your body makes less collagen. This results in changes you can see and feel.
- Is your skin showing signs of wrinkles or fine lines and dryness?
- Do you feel less physically flexible or do you have a lot more muscle soreness?
- Are your joints stiff and achy?
Women’s Health Network’s exclusive Collagen formula replenishes your natural collagen stores, promoting renewed elasticity, flexibility and structural support in skin and connective tissues. Our Collagen is uniquely superior to other collagen supplements because it contains all five types of Collagen.
Collagen molecules differ by cell components and how and where the collagen is used in your body. Other brands only contain one or two types of collagen at most. Giving your body all five types strengthens collagen’s ability to provide both targeted and all-over support:
- Type I – provides structure to skin, bones, tendons and ligaments. Approximately 90% of your body’s collagen is Type I.
- Type II – the form of collagen found in cartilage that supports connective tissue elasticity and joint flexibility.
- Type III – found in muscles, arteries and the gut lining.
- Type IV – a critical ingredient for constructing skin membranes and assisting in wound healing.
- Type V – found in the cornea of your eyes, some layers of skin, hair and tissue of the placenta. Type V collagen assists the function of other collagen types, especially Type 1 collagen, and is also involved in bone development and mineralization.
How will our Collagen help you?
- Contains Types I, II, III, IV & V
- Supports joint health, including fluidity and structure to joints through cartilage formation
- Promotes skin elasticity and hydration
- Helps build muscle and burn fat
- Reduces muscle soreness and fatigue
- Gives strength and elasticity to connective tissue, including arteries
- For bone, collagen is the core material of the living bone matrix—giving it flexibility and strength. This helps explain why 80% of people fracture without osteoporosis; it’s not just the mineral density of the outer cortical segment of the bone, but the collagen matrix of the inner trabecular structure that gives strength
Our Collagen is:
Made without preservatives, sugar, artificial flavoring, dyes or coloring of any kind. Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government regulations for Good Manufacturing Processes (the FDA's GMP's). Laboratory-assayed to ensure quality.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Reviews for Collagen
No reviews for this product yet
Ingredients for Collagen