Vitamin K2 supplies a significant amount of biologically active vitamin K in the form of menaquinone-7 (MK-7). Unlike most vitamin K supplements, which are derived from fermented soy, Women’s Health Network’s Vitamin K2 is derived from plant essential oils.
This product contains NO soy.
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO soy, milk/dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, added yeast, corn, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors. This formula is manufactured in a facility that is validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR VITAMIN K2
Adults take one (1) capsule daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare provider. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about Vitamin K2 or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR VITAMIN K2 PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their Vitamin K2 protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- Every woman is different—if you are generally sensitive to supplements, you may want to start with one capsule every other day until your body adjusts.
- Resume taking your Vitamin K2 at the recommended dose when you are able.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant or nursing.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®) unless otherwise directed by your healthcare provider.
- You have a dermatological condition.
- You have a gastrointestinal condition.
- You have diabetes or are on medication for diabetes.
- You are taking medication to lower your cholesterol.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
Our Vitamin K2 has been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on its safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of Vitamin K2, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the reference tab of our product page.
Further reading: For the Women’s Health Network perspective on the value of nutritional supplementation, see the Nutrition section of our website at: https://www.womenshealthnetwork.com/nutrition/
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919