Ubiquinol is the biologically reduced form of ubiquinone (also known as coenzyme Q10) and is designed for enhanced absorption.† Ubiquinol plays a critical role in antioxidant, energy and cardiovascular function and may be of special importance for older adults looking to support cardiovascular function and normal aging.†
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO milk/dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, added yeast, corn, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors. This formula is manufactured in a facility that is validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR UBIQUINOL
Adults take one (1) soft gel daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about Ubiquinol or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800)448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR UBIQUINOL PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their Ubiquinol protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- Every woman is different—if you are generally sensitive to supplements, you may want to start with one (1) soft gel every other day until your body adjusts. Then, increase to one (1) soft gel daily with meals.
- Return to taking your Ubiquinol at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant or nursing.
- You have liver disease, hepatic insufficiency, or biliary obstruction.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You have migraines.
- You have diabetes or are taking antidiabetic medication.
- You are taking blood pressure medication.
- You have a thyroid condition or take thyroid medications.
- You are on heart rate-regulating medication.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
Our Ubiquinol has been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on its safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of using Ubiquinol, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the reference tab of our product page.
Further reading: For the Women’s Health Network perspective on the value of nutritional supplementation, see the Nutrition section of our website at: www.womenshealthnetwork.com/nutrition/
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919