T-Balance Plus is a completely natural supplement that helps to support your underactive thyroid by using trace minerals iodine and selenium, as well as adaptogenic herbs Bacopa, Hops, Sage, Ashwagandha and Coleus forskohlii. Our formula is designed to help balance and regulate thyroid hormone production in the body, boost energy and support healthy thyroid cell metabolism.†
The formula for this product contains NO milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, wheat, added yeast, corn, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors and is manufactured in a facility that is externally validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices). Contains: Iodine.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR T-BALANCE PLUS
Take one (1) capsule in the morning and one (1) capsule in the evening with meals, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner. If you are taking medication for your thyroid, please take T-Balance Plus at least two hours before or after.
If you have any questions about T-Balance Plus or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR T-BALANCE PLUS PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their T-Balance Plus protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- If you are generally sensitive to supplements, consider starting with just one (1) capsule once per day, with a meal. After one week, return to the standard protocol of two (2) capsules per day.
- Resume taking your T-Balance Plus at the recommended dose when you are able.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any medications or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are taking barbiturates, the effects of which may be potentiated by Ashwagandha.
- Do not take this product if you are allergic to iodine.
- This product is not intended for people with hyperthyroidism or Graves’ disease.
- If you are on medication for hypothyroidism, you should work closely with your healthcare practitioner to carefully monitor your medication levels as thyroid hormones may fluctuate on this supplement, requiring a reduction in your medication. Do not change your dosage without direction from your prescriber.
Keep tightly closed in a dark, cool and dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
For more information on the research behind the safety and efficacy of these ingredients, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919