This powerful antioxidant formula was designed to help protect against damaging oxidative stress and support connective tissue, including healthy bone. †
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO wheat, added yeast, milk/dairy, sugar, starch, or artificial colors, preservatives or flavors. This formula is manufactured in a facility that is externally validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR SUPER C PLUS
Adults take one (1) capsule twice daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about Super C PLUS or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR SUPER C PLUS PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their Super C PLUS protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- Every woman is different – if you are generally sensitive to supplements, you may want to start with one capsule per day with a meal until your body adjusts.
- Resume taking the full recommended dose of Super C PLUS when you are able.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant, nursing or trying to conceive.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You have diabetes or a history of hypoglycemia.
- You are suffering from a liver disorder or are hepatocompromised.
- You are taking estrogen or other hormonal treatments, or are sensitive to alterations in hormonal profile.
- You have gallbladder concerns, including gallstones.
Like many food and supplements, curcumin is known to affect the P450 pathway of the liver. As a result, certain prescription medications may be affected. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if taking any prescription medications.
Do NOT use if you have a known allergy or hypersensitivity to turmeric, its constituents (including curcumin), certain yellow food colorings, other members of the Zingiberaceae (ginger) family, lycopene, or any other ingredient in this supplement.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
The ingredients in Super C PLUS have been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on their safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of using Super C PLUS, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919