Super Biotic is specially formulated to restore balance in the digestive tract.† Intestinal flora play a vital role in numerous metabolic functions, including digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, increasing the uptake of minerals and vitamins, maintaining stable blood sugar levels, as well as improving immune function.†
Each component of this formulation has been carefully selected on the basis of clinical practice and evidence-based studies establishing its beneficial effect on gastrointestinal (GI) and immune health.†
The formula for this product contains NO yeast, wheat, soy protein, sugar, starch, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors and is manufactured in a facility that is externally validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR SUPER BIOTIC
Take one capsule per day with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
|Purpose||Capsules per day||Recommended duration|
|Preventative: to maintain digestive health.† Helps to build and 1 Ongoing maintain good flora and promotes better absorption of nutrients.†||1|
Therapeutic & Restorative: to re-balance or rebuild intestinal flora.†
Use this dosage after experiencing intestinal distress, yeast/vaginal infections, or after antibiotic treatment.* If traveling to a third world country, begin this dosage one week prior to departure and continue during your travels.
* Once symptoms abate, we recommend using one capsule per day for ongoing support. If taking antibiotics, it’s best to take Super Biotic a couple of hours before or after taking your antibiotic dose.
If you have any questions about Super Biotic or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better. Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR SUPER BIOTIC PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their Super Biotic protocol.
Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- If you experience digestive issues, take the dosage recommended in the table above in the evening, 5–10 minutes before dinner.
- If you have celiac disease or have an allergy to dairy we recommend a slow and steady trial protocol; begin with one (1) capsule every other day for two weeks to see if you experience any negative side effects. If not, then adjust to one (1) capsule per day and monitor.
- Resume taking your Super Biotic at the recommended dose when you are able.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- Your symptoms of digestive discomfort are severe or persist.
- You are pregnant or nursing.
- You have celiac disease or have an allergy to dairy.
- You are immunocompromised or have Crohn’s disease.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place, away from exposure to light. For maximum long-term stability, keep refrigerated. Product may be stored at room temperature for up to six months without adversely affecting potency.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
The ingredients in Super Biotic have been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on their safety and therapeutic efficacy in the prevention and treatment of digestive symptoms.† For more information on the clinical basis of using Super Biotic, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the product substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919