Women’s Health Network’s Radiance Formula is formulated to provide nutritional support for radiant looking skin, hair, and nails.†
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO milk/dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, added yeast, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors.
This formula is manufactured in a facility that is validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR RADIANCE
Adults take two (2) capsules twice daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare provider. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about Radiance or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR RADIANCE PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their Radiance Formula protocol. If you are generally sensitive to supplements, consider starting with one (1) capsule twice daily with food. After one week, increase to two (2) capsules twice daily as directed. Return to taking your Radiance at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Avoid use if:
- You have a known allergy or hypersensitivity to any ingredient in this product.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have medical conditions.
- You are pregnant, nursing or trying to conceive.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”) such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You have diabetes or a history of hypoglycemia.
- You are suffering from a liver disorder, are hepatocompromised, or have gallbladder concerns.
- You are taking estrogen or other hormonal treatments, or are sensitive to alterations in your hormonal profile.
- You have or are at an increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
- You have gout.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
The ingredients in Radiance Formula have been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on its safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of using Radiance Formula, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the references tab of our product page.
Further reading: For more on skin health, see our article at: https://www.womenshealthnetwork.com/skin-and-beauty/
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919