PMS Solution is a unique and potent mineral and botanical formulation incorporating the latest research on using natural extracts to help your body rebalance its hormones naturally.†
These natural ingredients have been used by women for generations for safe and effective management of PMS symptoms.†
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, wheat, added yeast, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR PMS SOLUTION
Take two (2) capsules per day, one in the morning and one in the evening with meals, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
NOTE: Do not exceed three (3) capsules per day. See below for additional precautions.
If you have any questions about PMS Solution or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better. Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR PMS SOLUTION PROTOCOL
This formula is manufactured in a facility that is externally validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
A small percentage of women need to adjust their PMS Solution protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- When your symptoms are more severe, or if you do not experience significant relief within two to three cycles, take three (3) capsules per day (a.m., midday, p.m.) with meals for a period of three weeks. If symptoms improve, remain at three (3) capsules per day for an additional three weeks, and then adjust down to two (2) capsules per day.
- Every woman is different – if you have a reaction, you may want to decrease to one (1) capsule per day with a meal until your body adjusts, then return to two (2) capsules per day. If symptoms do not improve, please contact us to schedule a free Nurse-Educator consultation.
- Return to taking your PMS Solution at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant or nursing.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You have any history of blood clotting or have experienced any event such as a heart attack or stroke.
- You are taking any monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
- You are suffering from a liver disorder.
- You are within 5 days of surgery or have any type of abnormal bleeding or bleeding disorder.
- You have a preexisting thickening of the endometrium.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
The ingredients in PMS Solution have been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on their safety and therapeutic efficacy in reducing the symptoms of PMS in women.† For more on the clinical basis of using PMS Solution, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919