Our Omega-3s are of the highest quality and made with natural lemon flavor to reduce any unpleasant fishy taste during or after consumption. We source the fish from the deepest waters off Morocco, Chile and Peru. The oil is then molecularly distilled to concentrate the EPA and DHA and to remove any toxins.
Omega-3 fatty acids are integral components of each cell, and support the health of every system in the body. † These fish oils have been shown to have extraordinary health benefits in research studies around the world, and despite the American Heart Association’s recommendation to consume 1000 mg – 3000 mg of EPA and DHA per day, most Americans consume only about 200 mg.
The formula for this product contains NO milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, soy, wheat, yeast, corn, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors and is manufactured in a facility that is externally validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good
Manufacturing Practices). Contains: Fish.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR OMEGA-3s
Take one (1) soft gel per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
NOTE: Do not exceed more than 3000 mg of omega-3s per day from all supplements without consulting with a qualified healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about Omega-3s or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR OMEGA-3s PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their Omega-3 protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- If you experience digestive reactions, first try taking your Omega-3s with lunch or dinner.
- If digestive reactions persist, try taking one capsule every other day until the symptoms abate, then return to the recommended level.
- Return to taking your Omega-3s at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant or nursing, diabetic, or allergic to iodine.
- You are taking anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You are within five days of undergoing surgery.
Keep tightly closed in a dark, cool and dry place. For maximum long-term stability, keep refrigerated.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
This product is supported by extensive clinical research for a range of health conditions. For more information on the clinical basis for using Omega-3s, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919