Better Mind’s Memory Solutions, brought to you by Women’s Health Network, is a comprehensive and nutritionally sound formula specifically formulated to enhance memory and support healthy brain activity.†
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO added yeast, wheat, milk/dairy, sodium, starch, artificial coloring, artificial preservatives or flavoring. This formula is manufactured in a facility that is validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MEMORY SOLUTIONS
Adults take two (2) capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about Memory Solutions or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800) 488-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR MEMORY SOLUTIONS PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their protocol for taking Memory Solutions. Here is what to do if you are one of them.
- If you experience digestive reactions, first try taking your Memory Solutions capsules with lunch or dinner.
- If digestive reactions persist, try taking your Memory Solutions capsules every other day until the symptoms abate, then return to the recommended level.
- Return to taking your Memory Solutions at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive.
- You have diabetes or a history of hypoglycemia.
- You are allergic to iodine.
- You are suffering from a liver disorder or are hepatocompromised.
- You are taking estrogen or other hormonal treatments, or are sensitive to alterations in your hormonal profile.
- You have a bleeding disorder or are taking anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You are within five days of undergoing surgery.
- You have sarcoidosis, tuberculosis, non-Hodgkins lymphoma, oat cell carcinoma or leukemia.
- You are undergoing chemotherapy.
- You are at risk or have a history of kidney stones or renal disease.
- You have hyperparathyroidism.
Like many food and supplements, some of the nutrients in this supplement are known to affect the P450 pathway of the liver. As a result, certain prescription medications may be affected. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if taking any prescription medications.
Do NOT use if you have a known allergy or hypersensitivity to turmeric, its constituents (including curcumin), certain yellow food colorings, other members of the Zingiberaceae (ginger) family, lycopene, or any other ingredient in this supplement.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
Better Mind’s Memory Solutions formula has been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on its safety
and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of using Memory Solutions, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the reference tab of our product page.
Further reading: For more on memory and cognitive health, see our article at: https://www.womenshealthnetwork.com/brain-and-memory-health/how-to-have-a-better-memory/
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919