Magnesium Citrate supports a wide range of fundamental cellular reactions, including metabolic and muscle function. It helps maintain already normal heart function and blood pressure, and is essential for all biosynthetic processes.†
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO milk/dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, yeast, corn, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors. This formula is manufactured in a facility that is validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR MAGNESIUM CITRATE
Adults take one (1) capsule daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about Magnesium Citrate or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR MAGNESIUM CITRATE PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their Magnesium Citrate protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- Every woman is different—if you are generally sensitive to supplements, you may want to start with one capsule every other day until your body adjusts. Then, increase to one capsule daily with meals.
- Resume taking the full recommended dose of Magnesium Citrate when you are able.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant or nursing.
- You have a bleeding disorder or are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You have diabetes or are taking antidiabetic agents.
- You are on high blood pressure medication.
- You are taking antibiotics
- You have decreased skeletal muscle tone.
- You have a gastrointestinal disorder.
- You have an atrioventricular heart block.
- You have renal failure or severe renal disease.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
Our Magnesium Citrate has been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on its safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of using Magnesium Citrate, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the reference tab of our product page.
Further reading: For the Women’s Health Network perspective on the value of nutritional supplementation, see the Nutrition section of our website at: www.womenshealthnetwork.com/nutrition/
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919