M-Boost is a unique and potent mineral and botanical formulation incorporating the latest research on using natural extracts to help support a healthy metabolism.
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO milk/dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, added yeast, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors. This formula is manufactured in a facility that is validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR M-BOOST
Take one (1) capsule two (2) times per day, 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes before dinner, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about M-Boost or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR M-BOOST PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their M-Boost protocol:
- If you are generally sensitive to supplements, consider starting with one capsule per day, 30 minutes before dinner. After one week, increase to two capsules per day as directed.
- Resume taking the full recommended dose of M-Boost when you are able.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You currently have, or have a history of cardiovascular issues.
- You are undergoing chemotherapy, have cancer, or a history of cancer.
- You are taking any monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) or any mood-enhancing medications.
- You have hyperparathyroidism.
- You have a thyroid disorder.
- You are suffering from a liver or renal disorder.
- You have gastrointestinal complaints.
- You are within 10 days of surgery.
- You have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in this supplement.
Like many foods and supplements, some of the nutrients in this supplement are known to affect the P450 pathway of the liver. As a result, certain prescription medications may be affected. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if taking any prescription medication.
Do NOT take if you are allergic to mangosteen, its constituents, or other plants in the Guttiferae family, sphaeranthus, its constituents, or any member of the Asteraceae (daisy) family, or any other ingredients in this supplement.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
The ingredients in Women to Women’s M-Boost have been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on their safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of using Women’s Health Network M-Boost, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919