L-Glutamine supports the gut as it heals, and helps to support the normal function and integrity of your entire gastrointestinal tract.† This amino acid helps maintain normal intestinal permeability, mucosal cell regeneration, and structure, especially during times of physiological stress. †
The formula for this product contains NO milk, eggs, peanuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, added wheat, yeast, corn, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors. This formula is manufactured in a facility that is externally validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR L-GLUTAMINE
Take two (2) capsules, three (3) times daily about 30 minutes before meals as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about L-Glutamine or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR L-GLUTAMINE PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their L-Glutamine protocol. Here is what to do if you are one of them:
- If you experience an increase in gastrointestinal (GI) distress when starting L-Glutamine, you may want to reduce your dosage to one or two capsules, two times per day. As you adjust to the L-Glutamine, gradually increase your dosage to two capsules, three times per day.
- Many women find they can reduce the amount of L-Glutamine that they take daily as their GI symptoms decrease or resolve. Once your GI symptoms abate, reduce your dose from three times per day to two times per day. If your symptoms remain resolved, further reduce your dose to once daily.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- Your symptoms of digestive discomfort are severe or persist.
- You are pregnant or nursing.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
The ingredients in our L-Glutamine have been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on their safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of using L-Glutamine, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919