This cutting-edge joint health formula is based on the most recent research and is specifically formulated to protect and maintain joint function. It helps improve the regeneration and nutrition of cartilage, supports joint flexibility, and helps ensure elasticity of connective tissues.†
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO wheat, added yeast, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring. This formula is manufactured in a facility that is validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good manufacturing Practices).
Contains: Shellfish (Crayfish)
HOW TO TAKE YOUR JOINT HEALTH SUPPORT
Adults take three (3) capsules daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use this product for as long as is necessary. For long term use, check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about Joint Health Support or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
FINE-TUNING YOUR COLLAGEN PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their Joint Health Support protocol. Here is what to do if you are one of them:
- If you are generally sensitive to supplements or experience digestive issues, start with one capsule after each meal daily for
- one week, and then gradually increase to the recommended protocol.
- If digestive reactions persist, try taking your Joint Health Support capsules every other day until symptoms abate, then return
- to the recommended level.
- If these suggestions don’t work for you, please call us right away to get additional options for your specific needs.
- Resume taking the full recommended dose of Joint Health Support when you are able.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive.
- You have cancer or are undergoing chemotherapy.
- You have diabetes or a history of hypoglycemia or are taking medication for either.
- You are taking estrogen or other hormonal treatments, or are sensitive to alterations in your hormonal profile.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You are within 5 days of surgery or have any type of abnormal bleeding or bleeding disorder.
Like many foods and supplements, some of the nutrients in this supplement are known to affect the P450 pathway of the liver. As a result, certain prescription medications may be affected. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if taking any prescription medications.
Do NOT use if you have a known allergy or hypersensitivity to turmeric, its constituents (including curcumin), certain yellow food colorings, other members of the Zingiberaceae (ginger) family, pineapple, latex, or any other ingredient in this supplement.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919