Our Fiber supplies a balance of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber to support the health of the gastrointestinal tract.†
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO milk/dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, added yeast, corn, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors. This formula is manufactured in a facility that is validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR FIBER
Adults take one to two (1-2) capsules with at least 8 ounces of water one to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
NOTE: It is best to take fiber at least two hours before or after taking other supplements or medication.
If you have any questions about Fiber or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR FIBER PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their Fiber protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- Every woman is different—if you are generally sensitive to supplements, you may want to start with just one capsule taken with at least 8 ounces of water once daily until your body adjusts. Then, slowly increase to the recommended protocol.
- Return to taking your Fiber at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant or nursing.
- You have a bleeding disorder or are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You have diabetes or are taking antidiabetic agents.
- You are being treated for cancer.
- You have a thyroid disorder.
- You have a bile secretion disorder.
- You have a bowel obstruction, ileus, or a gastrointestinal disorder.
Like many foods and supplements, some of the ingredients in this supplement are known to affect the P450 pathway of the liver. As a result, certain prescription medications may be affected. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if taking any prescription medication.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
Women’s Health Network Fiber has been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on its safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of fiber, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation please visit the reference tab of our product page. Further reading: To learn more about digestive health see our article at: https://www.womenshealthnetwork.com/digestive-health/
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919