Our Essential Nutrients multivitamin/mineral formula provides the nutritional foundation that every woman needs each day.
This pharmaceutical-grade product has been created to our specifications to promote optimal nutrition and wellness.†
Each ingredient has been selected for its purity, potency, absorbability and bioavailability.† The formula for this product contains NO eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, fish, wheat, added yeast, or artificial preservatives,colors, sweeteners or flavors and is manufactured in a facility that is externally validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS
Take three (3) capsules in the morning with a meal, and three (3) capsules in the evening with your last meal of the day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you have any questions about Essential Nutrients or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better. Just call us at (800) 448-4919 We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their protocol for taking Essential Nutrients. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- If you find you become constipated when taking your Essential Nutrients, reduce your dosage to one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening, with food. When symptoms abate, increase your dosage to two capsules in the morning and two capsules in the evening, with food, slowly working your way up to the full dosage.
- If you experience other digestive reactions, try taking your Essential Nutrients with lunch and dinner.
- If you continue to experience digestive reactions, consider adding a probiotic or l-glutamine to your regimen.
- Please contact us to schedule a free Nurse–Educator consultation if you do not experience relief after following these guidelines.
- Return to taking your Essential Nutrients at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Consult your health care professional prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic, or allergic to iodine.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You have high blood calcium levels (hypercalcemia).
- You are within five days of undergoing surgery, or have any type of abnormal bleeding or bleeding disorder.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place, away from exposure to light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
For more information on the clinical basis for using Essential Nutrients, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919