Our DIM Complex contains a microencapsulated form of diindolylmethane to enhance absorption and proper assimilation by the body.† We’ve added curcumin, green tea, and wasabia to further support healthy hormone balance and immune health.†
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO milk/dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, added yeast, corn, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors. This formula is manufactured in a facility that is validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices). Contains: Soy
HOW TO TAKE YOUR DIM ENHANCED
Take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily with meals, in divided doses, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about DIM Complex or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better.
Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR DIM ENHANCED PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their DIM Enhanced protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- Every woman is different—if you are generally sensitive to supplements, you may want to start with one capsule every other day until your body adjusts. Then, increase to one to two capsules daily with meals.
- Return to taking your DIM Complex at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant, nursing or trying to conceive.
- You have an estrogen-sensitive cancer or a predisposition for cancer.
- You are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
- You have a bleeding disorder or are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You have hepatitis C or acquired metal storage disease.
- You have vitiligo.
- You have a condition that may alter sodium levels or are on medication that may alter sodium levels such as diuretics.
- You have diabetes, a history of hypoglycemia, or are on medication that alters blood sugar.
- You have Alzheimer’s disease or cognitive decline.
- You are prone to kidney stones.
- You are at risk for iron deficiency.
Like many foods and supplements, some of the nutrients in this supplement are known to affect the P450 pathway the liver. As a result, certain prescription medications may be affected. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if taking any prescription medication.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
Our DIM Complex has been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on its safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of using DIM Complex, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation please visit the reference tab of our product page.
Further reading: For the Women’s Health Network perspective on the value of nutritional supplementation, see the Nutrition section of our website at www.womenshealthnetwork.com/nutrition/
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919