Our Blood Sugar Balance is formulated with special ingredients that promote healthy insulin function and blood sugar, and provide targeted nutrition for your metabolism.†While diet and lifestyle are also important factors to consider, adding this formula to your daily wellness routine can help you maintain healthy blood sugar.
The formula for this product contains NO milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, wheat, yeast, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors and is manufactured in a facility that is externally validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
BLOOD SUGAR BALANCE FORMULA†
Take one (1) capsule three times daily at mealtimes or as directed by your healthcare provider. Use this product as long as necessary. For long
term use check with your healthcare provider.
Always check with your healthcare practitioner before starting a supplement regimen. If you have any questions about Blood Sugar Balance or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors all have years of experience, and we have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes, once you are feeling better. Just call us at (800) 448-4919 We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR BLOOD SUGAR BALANCE PROTOCOL
Please take note: This product contains glucomannan. Taking glucomannan along with medications taken by mouth can decrease how much medicine your body absorbs, and decrease the effectiveness of your medication.To prevent this interaction, take Blood Sugar Balance at least one hour after medications you take by mouth. Glucomannan may also reduce the body’s ability to absorb fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamins A, D, E & K.
Avoid use unless you have first checked with your healthcare professional if you have or may have:
- Low blood sugar
- Liver or kidney disease
- Heart disease or other cardiac conditions
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, or nursing.
- You are taking medication to control your blood pressure, cholesterol, or blood sugar.
- You have a bleeding disorder.
- You are taking Penicillamine.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You are taking other herbs or supplements known to affect blood sugar, blood clotting, or blood pressure.
- You are in chemotherapy.
- You are within two weeks of having surgery.
- You have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in this supplement, as well as tobacco, peaches, tomatoes, and nuts.
Like many foods and supplements, some of the nutrients in this supplement are known to affect the P450 pathway the liver. As a result, certain prescription medications may be affected. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if taking any prescription medication.
This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing women.
Keep tightly closed in a dark, cool and dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
The ingredients in Blood Sugar Support have been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on their safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of using Blood Sugar Support including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919