Better Bones Builder is the most comprehensive osteo support supplement available. Based on the latest science, including clinical practice and evidence-based studies, this advanced supplement supports strong bones, a healthy metabolism, energy production, and wellness for women.†
Better Bones Builder uses specific dosages of key nutrients to target your bone health needs:
- A rich multivitamin and mineral formula providing optimal portions of the nutrients necessary for all your daily needs while gently supporting the body’s natural cycle of bone breakdown and repair.† Our exclusive formula contains Magnafolate®-C (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate calcium), the biologically active form of folate that is easier for your body to process and use.†
- A cutting-edge bone health formula featuring a potent dosage of the key nutrients required to promote bone strength, density, and flexibility—all provided in their most alkalizing forms to enhance your body’s pH balance.†
- An amino acid complex offering a good range of amino acids required to support the healthy formation and repair of the bone protein matrix.†
Better Bones Builder is manufactured in an FDA GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) validated facility. Contains: Milk, Soy
HOW TO TAKE YOUR BETTER BONES BUILDER
Take three (3) capsules in the morning with breakfast, and three (3) capsules in the evening with your last meal of the day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you have any questions about Better Bones Builder or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better. Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR BETTER BONES BUILDER PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- If you are generally sensitive to supplements, start with two (2) capsules twice a day with meals for one week, then increase to the recommended protocol of three (3) capsules twice a day with meals.
- If you experience digestive issues or loose stools, reduce your dosage to one (1) capsule in the morning, and one (1) capsule in the evening with food. When symptoms abate, increase your dosage to two (2) capsules in the morning and two (2) capsules in the evening, with food, slowly working your way up to the full dosage. If you continue to experience digestive reactions, consider adding a probiotic or l-glutamine to your regimen.
- Return to taking your Better Bones Builder at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, diabetic or allergic to iodine.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”) such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You have high blood calcium levels (hypercalcemia).
- You have a history of kidney stones or renal failure.
- You have hyperparathyroidism.
- You have liver disease.
- You are on any of these medications: thiazide diuretic or digoxin.
- You are undergoing chemotherapy.
- You have sarcoidosis, tuberculosis, non-Hodgkins lymphoma, oat cell carcinoma or leukemia.
- You are within five days of undergoing surgery.
Keep tightly closed, in a dark, cool and dry place (away from exposure to light).
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
The ingredients in Better Bones Builder have been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on their safety and therapeutic efficacy for promoting bone health. For more information on the clinical basis for using Better Bones Builder, including peerreviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919