Better Bones Basics is our exclusive osteo support formula reflecting the latest research that calcium alone is not enough. Our formula brings you calcium and magnesium along with the power of vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. When coupled with a wellrounded, optimized multivitamin supplement, these nutrients support deep bone nourishment.†
Each nutrient in this formulation has been carefully selected on the basis of clinical practice and evidence-based studies establishing its beneficial effect on bone health.† The formula for this product contains NO eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, wheat, added yeast, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors and is manufactured in a facility that is externally validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices). Contains: Milk, Soy.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR BETTER BONES BASICS
Take two (2) tablets two times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about Better Bones Basics or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better. Just call us at (800)448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR BETTER BONES BASICS PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- If you are generally sensitive to supplements, start with two (2) tablets per day with a meal for one week, then increase to the recommended protocol of four (4) tablets per day.
- If you experience digestive issues or loose stools, reduce your protocol to two (2) tablet per day with a meal. After symptoms abate, return to the recommended protocol of four (4) tablets per day and consider adding a probiotic or l-glutamine to your regimen.
- Return to taking your Better Bones Basics at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or diabetic.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”) such as warfarin, (Coumadin®), heparin or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®).
- You have high blood calcium levels (hypercalcemia).
- You have sarcoidosis, tuberculosis, non-Hodgkins lymphoma, oat cell carcinoma or leukemia.
- You are within five days of undergoing surgery.
- You are undergoing chemotherapy
- You are on any of these medications: thiazide diruretic or digoxin.
- You have hyperparathyroidism.
- You have a history of kidney stones or renal failure.
Keep tightly closed, in a dark, cool and dry place (away from exposure to light).
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
The ingredients in Better Bones Basics have been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on their safety and efficacy for promoting bone health.† For more information on the clinical basis for using Better Bones Basics, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919