Arginelle is a unique and potent botanical formulation incorporating the latest research on using natural extracts and nutrients to help normalize sexual arousal and desire. †
The ingredients in this formula are of the highest quality and contain NO milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, wheat, added yeast, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors. This formula is manufactured in a facility that is validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR ARGINELLE
Take one (1) capsule twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare provider. For a more immediate response, take four (4) capsules one hour before sexual activity. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
DO NOT EXCEED SIX CAPSULES PER DAY.
If you have any questions about Arginelle or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors have years of experience and have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes once you are feeling better. Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR ARGINELLE PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their Arginelle protocol. If you are generally sensitive to supplements, consider starting with one (1) capsule every other day with food. After one week, increase to one (1) capsule twice daily as directed.
Return to taking your Arginelle at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Avoid use if you have:
- Heart disease or other cardiac conditions
- Breast cancer
- Are taking alpha blockers, antihypertensives, nitrates or other cardiac medications. Check with your doctor before engaging in sexual activity if you have heart disease, high blood pressure or other medical conditions.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive.
- You currently have, or have a history of cardiovascular issues.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®),or other cardiac medications.
- You are suffering from depression, anxiety or other psychiatric disorders, or are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) or any mood-enhancing medications.
- You are taking agents that may increase potassium.
- You have a hormone-sensitive condition.
- You are taking steroidal drug therapy.
- You have a menstrual disorder.
- You have a history of seizures or are taking seizure medication.
- You are undergoing chemotherapy, have a hormone responsive cancer such as breast cancer, or a history of a hormone responsive cancer.
- You are taking hormone replacement therapy.
- You are taking progestin drugs.
- You have herpes virus.
- You have acrocyanosis, sickle cell anemia, hyperchloremic acidosis, or guanidinoacetate methyltransferase (GAMT) deficiency.
- You are within 10 days of surgery.
- You have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in this supplement.
Like many foods and supplements, some of the nutrients in this supplement are known to affect the P450 pathway the liver. As a result, certain prescription medications may be affected. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if taking any prescription medication.
Keep tightly closed in a dark, cool and dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
The ingredients in Arginelle have been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on their safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of using Arginelle, including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Further reading: For the Women’s Health Network perspective on igniting your sex life, see our article at: https://www.womenshealthnetwork.com/sexual-health/.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919