Adaptisol is formulated to address the most common symptoms of overworked adrenals and uses the latest research on phytotherapy to reduce the negative side effects of stress.† Adaptisol is a natural, holistic adrenal support supplement that:
- Provides an increase in energy levels, giving you endurance throughout the day. †
- Helps to bolster the immune system so you stay well. †
- Aids the body’s natural ability to adapt to stress.†
- Enhances mental clarity. †
Adaptisol features standardized extracts of ancient herbs known for their adaptogenic properties. The formula for this product contains NO milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, wheat, yeast, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors and is manufactured in a facility that is externally validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE YOUR ADAPTISOL®
Take two (2) capsules twice daily after meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any questions about Adaptisol or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors all have years of experience, and we have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes, once you are feeling better. Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR ADAPTISOL® PROTOCOL
A small percentage of women need to adjust their Adaptisol protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- If you are generally sensitive to supplements or experience digestive issues, start with one capsule after a meal twice daily for one week, and then gradually increase to the recommended protocol.
- If at the time you have planned to take Adaptisol you are feeling “wired” or anxious, or you are experiencing surges of energy, it is likely that your cortisol level is high. We suggest that you adjust your protocol to take your next Adaptisol when your cortisol level has dropped and you feel calmer and less anxious.
- Return to taking your Adaptisol at the regularly scheduled time when you are able.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have acute, feverish conditions.
- You are allergic to astragalus, peas, or any related plants.
- You have a history of Quillaja bark-induced asthma.
- You have any of the following diseases/disorders: Heart arrhythmias, bleeding disorders, lipid disorders, kidney disease, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, cirrhosis, or hormonesensitive cancers.
- You are taking prescription medications including: Blood pressure medications, medications to lower blood sugar or cholesterol, bone-marrow suppressants or other chemotherapy drugs, sedatives (like phenobarbital), immunosuppressives, digoxin, anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®), antiplatelet drugs, ticlopidine, diuretics, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) or any mood-enhancing medications.
- You are taking more than one aspirin a day.
- You are within five days of undergoing surgery.
- You are undergoing cancer treatment.
Like many foods and supplements, siberian ginseng is known to affect the P450 pathway of the liver. As a result, certain prescription medications may be affected. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if taking any prescription medication.
Keep tightly closed in a dark, cool and dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
For more information on the research behind the safety and efficacy of these ingredients, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919