Hormonal Health: Mild Program
For hormone balance in menopause plus symptom relief
Mild Symptoms - 30-day program
This program is for you if:
- Most of your symptoms are mild, but some may be very troublesome.
- There is a mismatch between the demands made on your body and the support it’s receiving.
- You want to take steps to balance your hormones before your symptoms get worse.
What you get with your program
- Women's Health Network Eating Plan and Recipes — detailed, practical information that helps you tap into the natural, healing power of food. No deprivation or traditional dieting — just delicious, wholesome food you will enjoy. The eGuide is delivered via e-mail, usually within one week of purchase.
- Essential Nutrients — our popular multivitamin/mineral nutritional foundation, formulated just for women.
- Bioidentical USP Progesterone Cream — Our advanced progesterone formula is naturally-balancing, adaptogenic and 100% toxin-free. It offers just the balancing support women need — especially in the years before menopause. Made to the FDA’s highest standards and batch-tested, it’s also non-greasy, non-staining and dose-controlled. This bioidentical progesterone can be utilized by your body as a building block for other hormones, helping it to make what it needs, when it needs it.
- Free phone support — from our Advisors whenever you need it. One of the hallmarks of the Women's Health Network.
- Satisfaction guaranteed with no questions asked.
- Automatic resupply — After you complete your 30–day program you’ll feel so good you’ll want to keep it going. For your convenience, we’ll automatically ship another 30–day supply of Essential Nutrients and Bioidentical USP Progesterone Cream each month. There’s never any purchase commitment and you may cancel at any time.
- Access to all of our exclusive formulas — order additional supplements to customize your program as needed.
Notice for Residents of California: California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Reviews for Hormonal Health: Mild Program
Ingredients for Hormonal Health: Mild Program