- For menopause, perimenopause & overall hormonal balance
Herbal Equilibrium provides natural, gentle, and holistic relief for perimenopause and menopause symptoms, and those caused by fluctuations in estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone. Formulated to address the ten most common symptoms of hormonal imbalance in menopause, Herbal Equilibrium is based in the latest research on phytotherapy (plant-based medicine) used to promote hormonal balance. This remarkable formula is chosen by thousands of women each year to help them feel and look the way they want before, during and after perimenopause and menopause.
Herbal Equilibrium contains:
- Black cohosh, red clover, and kudzu — form a powerful and synergistic isoflavone-glycoside complex that diminishes symptoms associated with estrogen deficiency like hot flashes and night sweats.
- Passionflower, chasteberry, and wild yam — botanicals used by traditional cultures to treat symptoms like irritability, anxiety, and insomnia. Recent studies show that the flavonoids in these herbs may mimic the actions of progesterone.
- Ashwagandha — an ayurvedic herb known to have aphrodisiac and mood-stabilizing properties. Recent studies suggest it activates the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadalaxis, influencing production of androgens in an adaptogenic fashion.
Our Herbal Equilibrium is:
- Made from natural ingredients without wheat, animal or dairy products, preservatives, sugar, artificial flavoring, filler, dyes, or coloring.
- Laboratory-assayed to ensure quality — the same rigorous procedure that is used for pharmaceutical drugs.
- Made in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices (the FDA's GMP's).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.