Our Urinary System Support† supplement is formulated with special ingredients shown to help with urinary tract issues and boost immune function.†
The formula for this product contains NO milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, wheat, yeast, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors and is manufactured in a facility that is externally validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government standards (the FDA’s GMP or Good Manufacturing Practices).
HOW TO TAKE URINARY SYSTEM SUPPORT†
Take one (1) capsule three times daily at mealtimes or as directed by your healthcare provider. Use this product as long as necessary. For long term use check with your healthcare provider. Always check with your healthcare practitioner before starting a supplement regimen.
If you have any questions about Urinary System Support† or other Women’s Health Network products you are taking, please let us know. Our health advisors all have years of experience, and we have found that sometimes it just takes a little extra advice to get you feeling better. Or you may be ready to talk about additional diet and lifestyle changes, once you are feeling better. Just call us at (800) 448-4919. We’re here to help.
FINE-TUNING YOUR URINARY SYSTEM SUPPORT
A small percentage of women need to adjust their protocol. Here’s what to do if you are one of them:
- If you are generally sensitive to supplements, start with one (1) capsule with a meal for one week, then increase to the recommended protocol of three (3) capsules a day with meals.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if:
- You are taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are suffering from a liver or renal disorder.
- You are within 10 days of surgery.
- You have a known allergy to any of the ingredients in this supplement.
- You are taking any anticoagulants (“blood thinners”), such as warfarin (Coumadin®), heparin, or anti-platelet agents, such as clopidogrel (Plavix®), or other cardiac medications.
- You are taking agents that may increase potassium.
- You have a thyroid disorder.
Like many foods and supplements, some of the nutrients in this supplement are known to affect the P450 pathway the liver. As a result, certain prescription medications may be affected. Please consult your healthcare practitioner if taking any prescription medication.
This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing women.
Store in a cool, dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
References on safety and efficacy
The ingredients in Urinary System Support have been carefully selected following review of the scientific literature on their safety and therapeutic efficacy. For more on the clinical basis of using Urinary System Support including peer-reviewed studies and additional supporting documentation, please visit the substantiation section of our website.
Women’s Health Network, PO Box 306, Portland, Maine 04112 • (800) 448-4919